Monday, June 11, 2012

Fun Filled Weekend!

This weekend, we went to Nacogdoches to visit Kasey!

Thursday night, they had the Taste of Nacogdoches.  We had this in Arlington and also in The Woodlands!  All of the restaurants in Nac had booths and handed out awesome food!


 On Friday morning, we slept in and went for breakfast at the donut shop!  Addison was in heaven, most of the time, we try to have good, healthy breakfasts.

 Then, we headed into Lufkin to go to the zoo!



 The Lufkin Zoo has tame peacocks that roam all over the whole zoo.  They are gorgeous!

Addison was in awe of the big feathers!
 At the end of the day, a few peacocks wanted Addison's snack!

 Friday night, Kasey and I went out with a few of her friends.  This weekend was the Nacogdoches Blueberry Festival.  We each had a yummy blueberry drink.

 Saturday morning was the Running of The Blueberries 5K!



 It was a semi-trail run and the weather was perfect!



 I did not PR, but I did pretty good for a trail run!





I decided to stay in Nac, one more night, for the John Michael Montgomery concert!

 We had a great time singing and dancing!!!

 Kasey's friend had the hook up and we got in VIP!



 The highlight of the evening was actually getting to MEET JMM!!

 How good do we look with our new BFF?

 I had him sign my new John Michael Montgomery Koozie!

So fun!

On Sunday, we lounged around for awhile, then met Mom, Dad and Addison half way so I could get home.

I love it and I am looking forward to the next time we get to go to Nac!  Thanks, Kasey!

1 comment:

  1. how fun! that zoo looks awesome. peacocks are so pretty. that's cool they just walk around everywhere.

    ReplyDelete