Sunday, June 24, 2012

Two Years Post!

I just realized I never did a two year post for 'baby' Addison!
I have taken her picture every month on her birthday and every week her first year!  I cannot believe she is TWO!!  She had her two year well check a few weeks ago and everything is perfect.  This girl is still 95% in height and, surprisingly, she has made it to 75% in weight.  For a long time, she was only between 10-20% weight.

This girl is so stinkin smart!  I may be a bit biased, but I'm serious!  She knows all her colors, can recognize and tell me about a circle, square, heart, moon and star shape.  On a good day, she can count to three or four, but likes to skip around and just name all the numbers she knows.  She can tell you that she is TWO!  She is talking - a lot!  Everything has a name now!  If she doesn't know what something is called, she holds it up and says, "This?"  She is a little sponge!  We have conversations now!  I love it! 

Every night, we read books.  She loves to read!  After each book, she says, "One more, please?"  We normally read four or five books each night before bed.  She loves to have her toenails painted.  We always paint nails here.  Even her babies have painted nails now.

She is such a good girl.  We have been going to the pool everyday.  When they blow the whistle for a safety break, she yells, "Out!"  Then immediately asks for a snack.  We have a good routine each day with pool, naps and lots os playing.

I just love this girl!  I cannot wait to see what else she learns this summer!  We have lots of fun things planned!

2 comments: