Monday, June 11, 2012

Terrific Two!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADDISON!! 
Last weekend, my baby Addison turned TWO!

This little girl is so much fun!   She is all girl - loves her barbies and babies more than anything!

 
Aunt Kasey came in town to celebrate, too!

When it came time for the cake, she wasn't afraid of the candle, but couldn't quite blow it out.

How cute is she?!?

Mom and dad got her a new sprinkler!  She loves it, but I think, maybe, Layla loves it more!


 This year, I wasn't going to do anything big for her birthday.  My friend, Kaci, offered for us to have a small party at her pool!  It was so perfect!


While none of the adults got in the pool, the kids (and I) had a blast!


I love these pictures!  I think Addison looks like such a big kid!


OMG.  This is my favorite picture!!













It was a wonderful celebration!  I am so grateful for friends and family for coming to love on sweet Baby A!

3 comments: