Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July Fun!

We had a GREAT 4th of July!
Jimmy had Addison on Tuesday morning, so I missed getting to take her to the parade.  I think she would have LOVED it this year!  We will go next year, for sure!

I picked her up about 11 that morning and we headed to mom and dad's house.  We had lots of plans for a pool afternoon, but we had to attempt a photo shoot first!

 Addison looked so cute in her 4th of July outfit and bow!!

 All she could talk about was the pool and swimming.  She was not interested in taking pictures.  We quickly changed and headed to the neighborhood pool.

 They have a kiddie pool which is perfect, but not good enough for her.  She didn't last long in this pool and wanted to go to the big pool and big slide instead.
I wish we got a picture, but Addison slid down the big kid slide!  She had to climb the ladder and the slide went into the 10ft deep end!  She has no fear!!!

That night, we went to our annual 4th of July party!  I only got one picture because I was too busy swimming with Addison again!
The fireworks started and at first she loved them, but then got really scared.  Once we got in the car, she was fine and kept asking for more!  We have another big weekend planned in Nacogdoches with Kasey, then the Geislers are coming next week!

I thought I would add a few pictures of Addison from her past 4th of Julys!  




No comments:

Post a Comment