Friday, July 27, 2012

Lets Go Rangers!

The day after I came home from my fabulous running camp in Tahoe, we went to Arlington to spend time with The Geislers!

 Grandma Vicky bought Addison this precious dress at the wine festival in Tahoe and it looks so cute on her!

 Our first night there, we stopped at my favorite - original Sno Hut and ate our snocones by the pool.  Too bad the mosquitos were out and ready to attack!

 On Monday, we all got up for a morning run, then hung out at the pool all morning.


 Monday night, we had the best tickets to the Rangers vs Red Sox game!
It was Addison's first baseball game!  I can't believe she is in our family and has gone more than two years without a baseball game!

 We grew up going to the Ranger games with The Geislers!  We had season tickets for several years when we were younger!

 We are all so happy to be back at the Ballpark together.


 Addison was a trooper!!  She did great the whole game!
 Don't you LOVE my Texas Ranger Toms?!?

 Aunt Lori came to the game with us, too!

 Addison is a huge ice cream fan these days!!  So glad Pap found some for her!

 The best news of all...


 the Rangers beat the Sox 9-1!!!
There is another World Series in their future!  I know it!

1 comment:

  1. Love Rangers games. Addison did so well! I'm too scared to take E to a game.

    ReplyDelete