Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving was very different from year's past!
For the first time - ever - my grandparents did not make the drive from South Carolina to Texas to spend the holiday with us.  I hope we have not had our last Thanksgiving with them in Texas!

Mom was sick for a few days before Thanksgiving.  She decided she was not going to head out to the Run Thru the Woods race and she would let Addison spend the night at her house instead.  It really worked out well though because Addison woke up that morning with a 102 fever!

Dad, Kasey and I went to the run, but this is the only picture I ended up with on my computer.  There are a few others on facebook though.
By the afternoon, we were all pretty dead.  Whatever mom and Addison had hit me hard by dinner time.
We spent much of the next weekend in bed!
Even though we were all sick, we have much to be thankful for this year and every year!
I have the best family and friends who have been my rock this year!  I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment