Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Where has the time gone??

So, I realize I am incredibly behind on this blog.  I get a bit of an anxious feeling when I start to get behind.  Then, I think I have way to much to post and write about that it would take too long.  Oh well, I am back from an awesome trip and can't wait to blog about it, but I have to cover October first! 

The first weekend of the month, my friend, Kaci and I snuck to Galveston for a Beach Dash!  It is pretty similiar to the Warrior Dash or other Mud Runs, but on the sand.
It was so blazin hot the whole time! 
 The very end of the run was a slide/dive/swim through this nasty mud pit.
 After the run, we danced on the beach for about three hours.  We had every intention to go out that night, but could hardly move once we got out of the shower.  It was a great mini get away!

I love October for all the fall festivals!  We took Addison to one near my mom and dad's house.  Again, it was just so hot!  Look at her poor cheeks-they are all red!!
 She was finally old enough to enjoy the bounce houses and obstacle courses.  She had a blast!


 Pap won her over and convinced her to take a break from the heat by bribing her with a sucker!
I love her cute face here!
We did a whole lot more in October, but that is coming in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment