Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Weekend of Fun!

The last Friday in October, dad and I took Addison to the zoo for their Boo Zoo Day!
 We went last year and I said I was going to take her every year on that Friday.  I am so glad we are making this a tradidtion!  The weather is perfect, there is hardly a crowd and it is a great day to spend with my girl!
She was so into the animals this year, since she knows what they are now! 
 I thought this new chimp exhibit was so cool, but Addison was not having it.  I could have stayed there all day and watched them!

 We got to feed the giraffes again!  I love doing this!  Its quite a rip off - $5 for three pieces of lettuce and we are feeding their animals, but its so exciting!

 Addison LOVED these gopher tunnels!
 Since it was near Halloween, they had a Pumpkin Patch.  She wanted to take a pumpkin for everyone she knew and did not like the idea of chosing just one!



 I am so thankful dad came with us!  He had a great time with Addison, too!!
That same night, Aunt Lori and Lauren came in town for the Luke Bryan/Jason Aldean concert! 
 It was amazing and we had a great time together!!!
 Before the concert, we met Kaci and Layne for dinner!  Addison just loves these boys!


 That same weekend, we took Addison to the pumpkin patch!  She loved running around the field, playing all day and trying to get the perfect pumpkin!


Life is good!  We have so much fun together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment