Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Texas Riviera


This past weekend, I had the opportunity to get away with some friends.  It was just what I needed.


We stayed on Crystal Beach in this fabulous house!  It is currently for sale, but friends of mine have a good connection!  The beach was better known as 'The Texas Riviera' this weekend.  Sounds glamorous, doesn't it?


Kaci, who invited me to join her family, has two awesome boys!  They went crabbin' on Saturday morning while Kaci and I did nothing.  It was glorious.



Our other friend, Leigh Ann, and her boyfriend Paul met us out there on Saturday-day.


I am so thankful for these girls - especially the past few months.  They have been my sounding board, advice givers, shoulders to cry on and happy hour-goers.  


It was a wonderful weekend!  I can't wait till next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment